The focus for the 23rd week (June 5 – June 11) of the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge was:
Your Favorite Physical Trait
One of my most favorite physical train would have to be the smile. There certainly are a few other physical traits that would top a smile. But if I have to blog about one right now, it would be about a smile.
A smile, like kindness, is one of the simple things in life that everyone can understand. It is simple, and yet fundamental. Even the lack thereof, communicates something.
A smile does so much to the giver and the receiver that, thinking of a smile can provoke a smile. Is that not amazing? Think about the last smile you admired so much, if you won’t spontaneously start smiling. You see!?
[tweetthis display_mode=”box”]So smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart![/tweetthis]
Now it’s your turn… What’s your favorite physical trait?
Please share in the comments section below.
7 things I was grateful for during the 23rd week of this 52 weeks of gratitude challenge:
- 163 days into the year 2016, and I’m not doing so bad with my goals for the year
- I’m just glad was able to sleep some today
- A recent disappointment by a Fiverr supplier, has forced me to design my own logo. The results so far have been impressive. And so I’m thankful for that disappointment
- I thank God for his wisdom in my life
- Project C2#1 was a success, glory be to God
- I have now connected a second battery to my power inverter at the office… so grateful to GodI have now connected a second battery to my power inverter at the office… so grateful to God
- Today, we were able to visit Miss Mercy at home. Now that I know the place, I could visit more often… thank God for that, and for the tremendous recovery she’s made so far
View last week’s post: www.kheme.tk/2016/06/40-things-mobile-phone